Neon Wars is Officially Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neon Wars is Officially Released

Just so everyone knows... Neon Wars has shipped! It's been a long couple of weeks leading up to today, and it's fantastic to finially be done. I hope everyone likes the game!

I generally play the game on the Elite difficulty level. What's your high score with the Elite/BlueZone settings?
    -Mike
    www.blitwise.com

I'm still unfamilliar with the game style. I play on normal and my highest score is like 160,000 or something.
    Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

I like the name of the new game it's pretty ausome.
      Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

hey zwaken you have the extended post thingy!

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooowwww!!!

Its so awesome!
          I just tried it out - at first I thought ''This Really looks kinda 'Old''' but when I switched the Graphics to High---- A Laser Show is nothing against it!

And it is sooo adicctive! Im going right back into it...

Oh and it is also great because it skills your aiming abillities... I will recommend the Demo of it for my FC Clan...

Its jst great! I'm off!

Comment

Uh... my best (after 5 tries) on the Elite/Blue zone setting is a measly 50,000-something. :o

It's REALLY hard, but I'm sure I'll improve.

[EDIT]

Just curious, but what is you guys' (developers) best on that setting?

[/EDIT]

Comment

ill try elite some time and post my score on here..

Comment

Second playthrough on Elite got me 71420...

Comment

elite is hard especialy if the big warp thing comes and releases the ice cubes.

Comment

It's not that I find the game exceedingly difficult, it's just that I hate those annoying purple circle-like enemies that go really fast, often surprising you. If there is a whole swarm of them coming after me, then I'm usually pwned.

Any tips on how to avoid them? Because when I see one coming, I get surprised a little, and can ram into something else.

None of the other enemies annoy me as much as that one does...

Comment

In the later parts of a game, when a purple circle enemy swarm appears, I without hesitation, fire a special weapon saved specifically for that purpose.
                      Last edited by Was It Me?; 10-28-2006, 10:59 PM.

Comment

That's thinking for you! Forethought!
                        Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                        -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

I'm really starting to hate those circles too...:rolleyes:
                          sigpic
                          "Do you know what kind of hat I'm wearing? It's a party hat; you don't get one." - Tycho, Marathon Infinity
                          My Website of Miscellany
                          V.U. Member.

Comment

I tried at easy at first, I got so many extra lives that I thought that I'd never die, but when I got past 1.5 millions, it started to get a bit harder.

Elite is too hard for me, I'm playing on Hard...

edit: On my laptop, the first time I played, the graphics quality was set to low, then the next time I started it, it was set to high automatically.

Comment

This game so cool! First time i play for 5 hours! Oh my god, i want Deluxe version... Easy score in blue zone = 3000000
                              VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                              X