Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New version is cool (1.11a). There was added new levels of weapon upgrade (i never seen 7-9 levels) and radar has the big scale (as far as I have noticed)
    VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

system requirements, please?
      for neon wars
      Last edited by XRaiderV1; 07-12-2007, 07:35 AM. Reason: turned on notification
      /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Neon Wars requires a 300 MHz Intel or AMD Athlon/Duron processor, Windows 2000/XP or greater,
        and hardware accelerated 3D graphics (ATI Radeon, NVidia GeForce or comparable chipset)

Comment

shock

no software rendered mode?!?
          :eek:
          /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

You can download the demo and see how it works for you.

Comment

All the other information you should need is at the start of this thread, or here: www.blitwise.com at the bottom of the NW page.
              Jarrett Frostburge ze 3rde

Originally posted by The Slade
              My mechanical foot says "thanks."

Comment

it works,barely, i was just suggesting another mode for users with older computers.

Comment

Neon Wars is Out

None of the PotF ones I owned from that time are in the box. For Episode I, I kept half in, half out. Since then, theyre all in.

But isnt this already a topic somewhere?

Comment

Nope, but I wanna play Neon Wars again.
                    And kudos on your accomplishment there.
                    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                    > sigpic >
                    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

• um...Car Damage?
                      what?
                      is it safe to say?
                      Ekoz?
                      sigpic•
                      "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Leaf_It View Post
                        um...Car Damage?
                        what?
                        is it safe to say?
                        Yes, it is safe to yell, "SPAMBOT!!!"
                        sigpic

Comment

• i really wish neon wars and pocket tanks were out for the new consoles, even if only as downloadable content......my new computer still hasnt arrived, and I'm suffering withdrawal, library doesnt give me nearly enough time in the day to do things...... I'm giving it till 7pm monday before I officially become worried...

Comment

• Re: Neon Wars is Out!

I enjoyed with your game. Thnks

Comment

Working...
                            X