Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe they use some variation of C. It makes sense since this kinda stuff goes way beyond regular javascript.

Comment

It is written using C++

Comment

@ Brian: IT - IS - JUST - GREAT! GREAT WORK!

Comment

I'm flattered, really...but I didn't do anything. Other than test endlessly and make spreadsheets.
          Quid custodit ipsos custodes
          -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Well, of course I mean the Team wich worked together for this great bunch of 0's and 1's!

Sadly, Ive got barely money for purchasing the Game so it will take a couple of months before I can make a full review for you... :-(
            But yay soon youll have 20 Bucks more! xD (At least I hope that it will be soon xD)

Comment

i can't wait till 1s 0s and 2s that'll be sweet.

Comment

Hey Brian or Richard. Neon Wars looks great!!! Any ideas on when it may be ported to Mac? I will buy it as soon as it posts

Comment

I will buy it the instant a port is released as well.

Comment

hmmm im guessing in a while its a bit hard to convert windows code into mac code and the other way around to.

Comment

Alright, my first impression upon playing this is HOLY WOW THIS IS GOOD STUFF. The colours are amazing @.@, and the weapons are **** sweet. I like the 'lasers' weapon in particular :cool: The powerups system works very well too, ans that must have taken some real though. Well done guyz

Comment

Yeah... on Easy I get 2 Million and on Normal mode I only reach 700K...
                        You guys dont have a sence of ''balancing'' this, right? xD

Yay Now Im not really looking forward to buy the Deluxe version soon
                        because I got an TMU betatest key yesterday and that means Ife got to
                        save the next 30€ für that one, sorry Blitwise...

Comment

The Colours...(Canandian)

Unless Your American, The Word That Describes The Tint Of A Object Is Spelled COLOUR.

Comment

Hey there...none of that limey talk!!! Don't you people know that a Canadian (or as I like to call them, Canadans...if your country is Canada, you're Canadans, if it's Canadia, THEN you can call yourself Canadians) isn't allowed to speak without written permission from an American, or the Queen?
                            Quid custodit ipsos custodes
                            -Juventus

My Administrative motto

Wielder of a +1 Vorpal Sword of Banning.

Comment

Anyhow I dont understand this right now.

Who is Canadian in here? And whos American? Im German... and I dont understand what this talking is for about
                              Unless Your American, The Word That Describes The Tint Of A Object Is Spelled COLOUR.
                              Do you think that Americans are better humans or what???

Comment

I'm American, but I wish I lived in a European country, you guys have so much good scenery out there!:o
                                sigpic
                                "Do you know what kind of hat I'm wearing? It's a party hat; you don't get one." - Tycho, Marathon Infinity
                                My Website of Miscellany
                                V.U. Member.

Comment

Working...
                                X