New Game Delay *Updated 10-20*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Everlast View Post
    If someone did that to me I would call the police on them and have them arrested......
    Me too... :rolleyes:
    sigpic
    "Do you know what kind of hat I'm wearing? It's a party hat; you don't get one." - Tycho, Marathon Infinity
    My Website of Miscellany
    V.U. Member.

Comment

• anyway back to the game..... the shooter theme like space invaders seems alittle like mike..

Comment

• Originally posted by zetablack View Post
        anyway back to the game..... the shooter theme like space invaders seems alittle like mike..
        So does that mean that Mike goes up in space and shoots space invaders? Lol JK...
        Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• Did someone mention J.F.K.?
          sigpic
          "Do you know what kind of hat I'm wearing? It's a party hat; you don't get one." - Tycho, Marathon Infinity
          My Website of Miscellany
          V.U. Member.

Comment

• J.F.K.? John F. Kennedy? (I don't know his middle name)
            Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
            Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
            Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• John Fitzgerald Kennedy I'm not even american and I know that

Comment

• um i have no idea if anyone would say that and where they did.... and mike could do alot with a space invaders game especialy with colors and power ups.

Comment

• ok

Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Welcome back to another exciting edition of "When are you guys going to release that (blank)?" As some of you may know, it was said that the new game, as well as the update to Pocket Tanks Deluxe, would likely be released today, September 15th. That is not the case anymore. Due to many delays and many, many projects being worked on, the release of the new game has been reschedualed for a week from today, September 22nd. I hope you are all still chewing on our expansion packs, and don't mind the extra week. We want to make sure everything is as near to perfect as possible before we release. Trust me, the wait is worth it. The Pocket Tanks Deluxe update will be released early next month.

Several of you have asked me for information about the new game. We're still not telling you the name, but we have some other info for you. As Mike already leaked, this is going to be an arcade style game. It is very intuitive, and features many different difficulty levels, meaning that both casual gamers and dedicated, long time gamers will have something to look forward to. The new game will feature 100% mouse controlled gameplay. It's very smooth, very cool, very much like the old arcade games with the roller ball control. There are seven zones, based on color, with different kinds of enemies in each zone. In the Deluxe version, there's also a level play mode, with 60 levels to fight through, including numerous bonus levels that I think will challenge even the best of gamers. After you play this game, you will be yelling along with me "I love Sparklies!" No, I'm not on drugs. Finally, the first letter of the name is the same as the first letter in the famous family motto from "The Cask of Amontillado". Riddle time!

All right boys and girls...the game isn't out yet, but here's some little pics from the game...very little...still trying to preserve our secrets. But I didn't want to leave you all with nothing.

Another update!

Hi all! See Mike W's (I know! He actually posted...isn't that a nigh Apocalyptic event?) post on the matter here.

Note the language...no promises for today, but very soon.

I tend to agree mostly but I still not sure I understand everything here.

Comment

Working...
                  X