Geometry Wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geometry Wars

Just a quick question, why is this game on steam under the name "Geometry Wars"?

There's a similar game (on which Neon Wars was based). If it is this one, though, somebody should tell them.
    Vote: The instrument and symbol of a freeman's power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country.
    - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Comment

No, I have Steam. It looks like it, but alas, it is different.
      Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

I play Geometry Wars tommorow and it's very similar Neon Wars, but graphics is better, but control is not so well as NeonWars
        VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

I posted a thread similar to this thread.

Geometry Wars - Galaxies
          We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

I don't see your thread
            VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

I have a modded xbox and would like to play geometry wars on it. It looks like a pretty simple program so I figured why not on regular xbox?

Comment

Geometry Wars: Galaxies shown. This is not the same game only $ 5 once more for a higher price. Content added to the form of galaxies and the multiplayer feature adds great depth to the experience, and control changes to both versions, but you can not use a configuration with dual analog line-up, the work so as not to be playable, but fun too.

Comment

Working...
                X