mario kart 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mario kart 7

ok, so who here has mario kart 7 on the nintendo 3ds?

I've played it and am convinced its a worthy addition to the mario kart legacy.

also, anyone whose interested in a friendly race, please drop a line here and then a pm to me, and I'll set up a match, and if enough interest arises, and I can figure out how to do so, a blitwise racing community on the online section of mariokart.
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

To be honest, all the Mario Kart games feel the same to me

Comment

Same concept, but like any racing series it's all in the tracks, which give each entry in the series a completely different feel. It's also in the features that are added with each release.
      I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
      > sigpic >
      ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

again, anyone wanting a race, pm me.
        /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X