Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Humble Indie Bundle

www.wolfire.com/humble

It's a pay-what-you-want sale on six indie games. You can pay as little as one cent if you're a totally lame dude, or you can give >$100 if you're a totally cool dude. You can specify what amount should go to the developers and what amount should go to charity. I gave $150 myself, split evenly.

All the games are cross-platform, too. The sale is only going to last two more days, though.

Ah, yes. I saw this advertised on 2D Boy's website.

One thing I have to say is that World of Goo is an awesome game.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: The Humble Indie Bundle

Humble Indie Bundle V is now up at http://www.humblebundle.com/

In my opinion is it the best bundle yet! Instant buy from me, it's totally worth the price. Limbo is depressingly awesome. I'm two chapters in to Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP and I am quite enjoying it. It's a real blast back to traditional adventure gaming and has some awesome music. Bastion is mean to have some of the best video game music from 2011 in it. Psyconauts is by Tim Shaffer. And Amnesia: Th... yeah, I'm not going to end up playing that one.

And who knows? Maybe one day we will see a little indie hit called Pocket Tanks in there....
      Last edited by flankattack; 06-01-2012, 11:13 AM. Reason: And seriously, it's all going to charity so why not?
      sigpic

Comment

Notch at $3000.01 and NronyBundle at $3000... Scumbag Notch donates to charity more then them by 1 Cent.
        sigpic

Comment

All of the games in Indie Bundle V are great, though I already own all of them but Amnesia. I'm not sure if I'm a bad enough dude to play that one.

Still, I might throw a few dollars their way just to get those soundtracks. Also the EFF and Child's Play are always good to give to.
          "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
          -- Aristotle

Comment

My interest in this bundle was Bastion. I may play Limbo. And I fully expect some form of Bonus content before the sale is over. They always do some form of bonuslate in the game.
            "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
            -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

I have purchased 4 copies of this 5th major bundle.
              If anyone wasn't able to get a Humble bundle 4 I have 3 that I haven't used. I was going to give them to friends, but I found out that they already had it.
              sigpic•
              "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

I have yet to play Amnesia, but the other games arn't terribly interesting to me
                sigpic

Comment

dam bronies beat notch where the hell do they get the money

Comment

No...Need... To bad mouth us...

They asked the community... It was all pocket donations... Solely for the benefit of the Dev's, beating out Notch was just icing.

***EDIT*** I shouldn't say "asked." A guy started an account for the people who originally donated under the Brony name, and gave the creator access to the account, so that anyone could donate freely, and anonymously, and the @Brony could donate the money as needed. After awhile it became a kind of "challenge" to the community (mainly via Notch's Tweets), and there was another post that essentially asked if anyone wanted the bundle to donate to the account rather than the Devs directly, in the spirit of competition.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X