scorched tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by biggman15 View Post
    If Mike and Brian Don't mind... I can upload the files somewhere... But only if they don't mind...
    I will PM Brian !

Comment

I can't play this game!!! I download 2 emulators (winUAE & win...) I CAN"T PLAY!!!
      VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Alright.... calm down... You've gotten past the first step... There are several more to go... The problem is the next one is illegal unless you pay for the files you need... When you downloaded WinUAE and WinFellow... What you got is more or less a shell... You still need the various Rom files...
        "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
        -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

It mean that i never play this game, i don't know where to get this files (illegal - dangerous)
          VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

Originally posted by VoLAN View Post
            It mean that i never play this game, i don't know where to get this files (illegal - dangerous)
            What's the point of complaining if your never going to play it?

Anyway... The primary way to play these games today... outside of Actually finding an amiga is some software called Amiga Forever... All the files you will need are included...
            "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
            -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

Originally posted by biggman15 View Post
              What's the point of complaining if your never going to play it?

Anyway... The primary way to play these games today... outside of Actually finding an amiga is some software called Amiga Forever... All the files you will need are included...
              I think he meant "I'll never play this game" not "I never play this game", becuase he's bad in English (writes in his sig.) .
              So I think it was kind of hopeless post that he fears he'll never play it .

Comment

I have got confused that has written

Comment

help, how do i get it to work in winfellow?
                  /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X