scorched tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scorched tanks

I found the game bu how do I get it to work?
    Magic Wall- a wall that's magic
    Fireworks- fire that works

Buy amiga Forever... Then simply load the file into WinUAE as a floppy disk...

You could also download WinUAE... then start searching the internet for the Various Kickstart Files, and the matching Workbench files... Which are rather difficult to find unless you look in the right places...
    "The Spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised."
    -- Zapp Brannigan, Captain

Comment

I meant without buying expensive software

Comment

Have you tried Bittorrent? I'm sure someone is seeding something useful...

Comment

Is there a way to get it to work on windows?

Comment

What? Scorched tanks? or Bittorrent...

I'm using windows 2000, and Yes, I have a working copy of Scorched Tanks on this computer... Have you ever emulated a Super Nintendo game on your computer? it's the same thing... Emulate the Amiga on your PC...

Comment

Is scorched tanks a completely different game than pocket tanks?
              Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
              Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
              Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

where can I get an amiga emulator.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlast View Post
                  Is scorched tanks a completely different game than pocket tanks?
                  Yep... Although there are alot of Similarities...

The big difference is obviously the Graphics... Which I could compare somewhat to... Super Nintendo...

Several of the weapons in Pocket tanks are inspired by Scorched tanks... Many of them are taken from Scorched tanks... While they look alot better now...

Another Big difference is that the game is up to 4 players... Whether it be 4 humans or 4 computers if you feel like sitting out... Another one is that the game isn't restricted to one screen... so there's alot more area to Blow up...

You also have to pay for the weapons you use that round... you start out with a bit of Cash to buy weapons and Shields... Then you earn more by Damaging or Destroying you opponents... Then a little more depending on your rank at the end of the Match...

Comment

Originally posted by Death View Post
                    where can I get an amiga emulator.
                    http://www.winuae.net/
                    But it won't do anything without the Kickstart and Workbench files...

Comment

Ok I found the page with scorched tanks but how do I download it?

Comment

Unless you have a working Amiga Emulator... there's really no point in Downloading it...

Comment

Um what is 1.00b and 1.00c? Are these updates for Pocket Tanks for the Windows version or Macintosh or both and if I need them where do I get them? Lastly what do they do. :confused:

Comment

They are the previous updates for Pocket Tanks... If you purchased Pocket Tanks anytime recently, you should have the most recent version...

If not, you can e-mail techsupport@blitwise.com and provide the full name and e-mail address that you used to purchase it and they will get you the newest version.
                            Last edited by Was It Me?; 09-27-2006, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I have already said that I didn't buy it because I don't have a credit card and my parents won't put theirs on the net. So can I still get them or are they really that neccessary?

Comment

Working...
                              X