• Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl ID Cards

Super Smash Bros. Brawl ID Cards

Here is mine!

Click here to level up my card!
    We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Is it true that that game is a press any button to win game?
    sigpic
    A weapon in pocket tanks is like a yo-yo, I can never get it to come back.
    I will speak for a day in , I believe there was a thread here that talked about it.

Comment

I don't really like the Super Smash Bros. games that much. Killer Instinct and Soul Caliber III are amazing fighting games though. And I am going to get IV.
      Zwaken's Signature. Enjoy.

Comment

Will some1 answer my question?
        sigpic
        I will speak for a day in , I believe there was a thread here that talked about it.

Comment

No.

(Dis post aint lonzg enuf to mak it blah)

Comment

Well i think it is and just so you know, I WILL NEVER SPEND AUS $99 ON THIS GAME

*Spits on nearest super smash brawl case i can find*
            sigpic

Comment

Smash Bros. DOJO!!

This site should explain how Super Smash Bros. Brawl works.
              We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by th155 View Post
                Is it true that that game is a press any button to win game?
                No. Are you any idiot? I didn't think so.

If it was, then pages like this (http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Stall-Then-Fall) wouldn't exist on the game's wikia (slightly different from wikipedia).
                <Stormrider> I should bomb something ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats. Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
                <Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
                <FBI> We saw it anyway.

Click the dragon to save it!

Comment

Originally posted by Drow Elf View Post
                  No. Are you any idiot? I didn't think so.
                  He's not just any idiot. He's THE idiot.

(My way of pointing out an error.)

Comment

No I mean does any button attack/defend yourself, like up down left and right doing all variations of the same thing (that is of course, not moveing but doing something else) well it's kind of hard to esplane but i mean can you mash the keypad and move near people to send them flying (yes i did play it, once, the nintendo 64 version, and it SUCKED, I H8 IT)
                    sigpic

Comment

SSMB is awesome, unfortunately i don't have a Wii.
                      ...still existing

Comment

I will admit that it is kind of good, good enough to spend $50 on it but not good enough to spend $100, buying a 64 and the original would be about the same and you get an actual console of it!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Uh, no, you, ugh, what?

<Epic logic and wordage fail. Shutdown>

...Can't begin to touch the many flaws with those posts, and it's 2:09 AM, so screw it.

Awesome ID cards, though.
                          I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
                          > sigpic >
                          ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

Comment

Originally posted by Samail View Post
                            Awesome ID cards, though.
                            Make one and post it!
                            We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by th155 View Post
                              I will admit that it is kind of good, good enough to spend $50 on it but not good enough to spend $100, buying a 64 and the original would be about the same and you get an actual console of it!!!
                              I'm with Samail on this. You need to phrase everything in this post better.

But I get what your saying. However, to my knowledge, it doesn't sell for $100, it sells for $50.

And it's 10 times better than 64 (not exaggerating as I can play 64 on my lappy here).
                              <Stormrider> I should bomb something ...and it's off the cuff remarks like that that are the reason I don't log chats. Just in case the FBI ever needs anything on me
                              <Elzie_Ann> I'm sure they can just get it from someone who DOES log chats.
                              <FBI> We saw it anyway.

Click the dragon to save it!

Comment

Working...
                              X