This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Codes

Alright! With the release of the incredibly highly anticipated release of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (and rightfully so), this thread is here to post any Wii codes you wish to share.

This applies with the console codes themselves, and friend codes specific to games. (ie: Guitar Hero III, SSBB, etc.)

See you on the field of battle.
    Last edited by Samail; 03-08-2008, 10:11 PM.
    I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    > sigpic >
    ~Get your disputes solved by a real rules lawyer. Ask the red mage.

LOLWUT, YOUR OUT OF SYNC. GG ~Rex Nex

My Wii Number is: 2900-4396-4625-3045

I will post my Smash Bros number when I get it!
    sigpic
    "The trolls win if you reply! Jeez." - Inugo

Comment

My code is 2658 4595 7826 1305.
      Brawl code coming in... 18 hours
      Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Ah, will have to join you all late, because my LAN adapter hasn't come to my house yet. But as sone as I get it, I will post my friend code and my SSBB code.
        Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
        Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

2031-6726-8697-6672

You may want to hold off on worldwide battle just a little. You probably want to unlock some characters first!
          We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

Yes, especially if you're up against people in Japan. They've had the game for a month (months?) now.

I still have to wait for our TV be fixed.
            I wish I was really good at Guitar Hero III. Don't need no stinking TV for that!

> sigpic >

Comment

My brawl code is: 1676-3354-0308
              My Wii Number is: 7032-3852-5097-5649
              My Super Mario Strikers one I will post in a bit, I don't have it readily right now.
              sigpic

I'm Lagtose Intolerant

Comment

Brawl code is 1805-1875-8019.
                I'm not bad. I won 1 of 8 matches via wi-fi.
                Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Lol, it depends on the type for me. If it is a Coin battle, I will most likely loose, if it is time, I have a good chance, if I do a stock, I have a very good chance.

Here is a tip if you have melee:
                  If you want vs. matches quick, choose any character you want, and use ness as the 2p computer. Set him to level 9 and choose Jungle Japes. Don't move because he will SD, and each match will be about 2-3 seconds.
                  sigpic

I'm Lagtose Intolerant

Comment

How do I get the Brawl code and the Friend code?

Sorry I haven't been online with my Nintendo Wii yet, the LAN adapter should be coming in the mail soon.
                    Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                    Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
                    Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

The Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter itself sucks so bad. Mine overheated from one hour of play, then stopped working.

Consider buying a router just for the Wii. The online adapter for the XBox 360 costs just as much.

To get the friend code for the Wii, go to the message board, then go to the calender, then click that same button again and you should be in the general are of the friend code. You may need to connect to the internet for that.

For the Brawl code, connect to them internet.
                      Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

*Wireless Internet...*

You probably had a malfunction that Nintendo never saw coming. Check with other people who might have had the LAN adapter and see if they may have had the same problem. If so, you got screwed.

(If you were refering the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector, I have one and it never overheated. I still got it!)
                        We are Veterans United!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blue_moon View Post
                          The Nintendo Wi-Fi adapter itself sucks so bad. Mine overheated from one hour of play, then stopped working.

Consider buying a router just for the Wii. The online adapter for the XBox 360 costs just as much.

To get the friend code for the Wii, go to the message board, then go to the calender, then click that same button again and you should be in the general are of the friend code. You may need to connect to the internet for that.

For the Brawl code, connect to them internet.
                          You mean the new message button then the address book. And you don't need to be connected for that. My friend doesn't have a wireless router and she can still get hers. But that is just for the WiiConnect24, WiFi Conn. you have to connect for, no matter what game, Wii or DS. Speaking of the DS, we should make a DS area too.

EDIT: NVM, I found the DS area
                          sigpic

I'm Lagtose Intolerant

Comment

I'll post my numbers when I get to it.
                            Let it begin...
                            > sigpic >

Comment

Originally posted by wildgoosespeeder View Post
                              *Wireless Internet...*

You probably had a malfunction that Nintendo never saw coming. Check with other people who might have had the LAN adapter and see if they may have had the same problem. If so, you got screwed.

(If you were refering the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector, I have one and it never overheated. I still got it!)
                              It's the Wi-fi Adapter, not the LAN gizmo.
                              Tricky Revolutionary War

Comment

Working...
                              X