Your Favorite Snacks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Snacks

This thread is all about snack time once in a while when playing games nonstop and ultimately decided to take a break from playing and hit the kitchen for some munchies then afterwards get back to playing. WARNING!!!! This thread will make you hungry.

Everytime I play for a few hours, my stomach knows no end of hunger, so what do I snack on? Crackers of course. But mostly what I snack on all the time is chips and Salsa, mmmmmm mmmmm yummy!

Re: Your Favorite Snacks

I like various type of favorite snacks... Burger, Chicken roll, Fajita bread, donuts

Comment

I'm trying to be this thing they call "healthy". Plain greek yogurt has been my thing lately, with some fruit on the side to dip it in. The syrupy fruits they put in yogurt is just sugar and sadness.
      I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

I'm trying this thing called "If it looks good I'll eat it". Jar of Nutella, Gallon of Chocolate Milk, lots of Swedish fish, pizza, maybe a salad if I want something green. I like salads sometimes... Anyway, that's a daily routine.

But to be honest, my eating habbits are just, what can I afford. So its usually a sandwich, and maybe pizza every now and then. Water is almost all of what I drink.
        sigpic•
        "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mentallyunstable View Post
          I'm trying to be this thing they call "healthy". Plain greek yogurt has been my thing lately, with some fruit on the side to dip it in. The syrupy fruits they put in yogurt is just sugar and sadness.
          I also enjoy some greek yogurt as well. The vanilla flavored greek yogurt that can be found in stores is one of my favorites.

Comment

i love indian food specially snacks like Samosa kachori etc
            http://www.travelwithsmile.com/TourPackages.aspx

Comment

Mine favorite are Nutty bars, Sesame rolls & chicken nuggets.
              I am great fan of chicken bites and all recipes of chicken
              Rent A House | download drivers | free web directory | web hosting in pakistan
              Last edited by Cagebreinne01; 01-08-2015, 07:51 AM.

Comment

In addition to chips and salsa, I also enjoy nachos including those that you make in the microwave, beef fajitas, tacos, guacamole, tortillas and beef quesadillas (mostly with fajita meat but sometimes just ground beef, either way I like them both). Because of that, some people called me the "Tex-Mex Guy" because of my habit of preferring Tex-Mex over other stuff.

Comment

I mistakenly commented twice & i wanted to delete it but since you cannot delete it . I had no option but to edit it .
                  Last edited by nidhish; 02-13-2015, 03:56 AM.
                  http://www.travelwithsmile.com/TourPackages.aspx

Comment

Mine is "Lays Cheese" but I would like to take Sprite with it...

Article Rewriter
                    Last edited by janawilliamson; 02-21-2017, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I also enjoy some greek yogurt as well. The vanilla flavored greek yogurt that can be found in stores is one of my favorites.

Comment

take a break from playing and eat it.

Comment

Sometimes crackers won't cut it so I make a bowl of ramen (beef, roast beef, pork or creamy chicken flavored) in the microwave that is ready to eat after a few moments of getting it hot and stirring.
                          Last edited by QuakeMan8782; 06-25-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Not only that I make ramen in the microwave but also hamburger helper including those that are in these small cups. This includes cheeseburger macaroni and beef stroganoff.

Comment

Roast duck is a delicious snack. I find it to be better with fresh peaches on the side.
                              I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

Working...
                              X