Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Random Conversations III: Return of the Random

and the duck said "quack!"
    /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Then I went into R.Kelly mode, pulled out my gun, shot the duck and had it for dinner as part of some satisfying Chinese cuisine. The end.
      I've been bitten by ghosts, haunted by mobe rats, and slapped by vampires. I think I've earned a free hot dog.

Wielder of a -1 plastic butter knife of uselessness

Comment

and the chicken clucked and let loose a crow.

https://www.facebook.com/haberinbizd...7/?pnref=story
        /\"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" -Optimus prime, Transformers 2007 /\"Would it have been too much to ask for the order to have come through before I gave him back the bloody lightsaber?" -Commander Cody /\"For a brick, he flew pretty good!" SMaj. Avery J Johnson, Halo 2 /\"Stand fast, stand strong, stand together. Hackett out." sigpic

Comment

Life is like a box of chocolates; empty except for the nuts.

Comment

9bfbe2a2-271b-45fd-82c7-0d0b569effd4.jpg
            Holy Smokes! $3.99 pound!! RIBEYES are the Best!!!

Comment

cheese burgers!

Comment

So... Forums Officially dead now? Like, I know I've said it before, but at this point, I'm not sure there's really much of an argument that can be made against it. I'm not even sure if any of you even come here more than once a month anymore.

It's going to take one heck of an update/release to bring these board back from the grave. I honestly hope that happens, but it doesn't seem likely.

EDIT: Forums not quite as dead as I thought, but still not really alive either.
                Last edited by Leaf_It; 07-14-2015, 09:07 AM.
                sigpic•
                "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Many forum veterans is gone... Forum have very low activity, but it's not dead (1 new blog post and new Weapon Suggestion Thread). The official Blitwise site is really dead, it's not updated and there is no news since 2013. YouTube channel is dead. Facebook page is low activity. Seems like Blitwise team use only Twitter for their news and talking with fans. Blitwise, Mike W., NateC and Brian tweeting often in their blogs and they make accent on it and it works. I think they just very busy. Ben is very calm guy and doesn't posting anywhere (Dan Paquette too). Garret is left Blitwise a long time ago. I'm interesting what's up with Mike A. ?
                  Last edited by VoLAN; 07-14-2015, 07:40 PM.
                  VETERANS UNITED MEMBER!!! Excuse me for my English, I'm from Russia. Playing PT since 2001!

Comment

last veteran standing?

Comment

I'll always come back here occasionally, so long as the forums down get closed down.
                      sigpic•
                      "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

Can a cheeseburger marry a hot dog?
                        -Only if they have a very frank relationship!

Comment

man with a rocket launcher versus man with a shotgun...shotgun wins hehehe.

Comment

Q: What did the cheeseburger say when it pleaded not guilty ?

A: I’ve been flamed!

Comment

and a rooster crows

Comment

Not if I make chicken patties of it first

Comment

Working...
                                X