Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What topics should I talk about with my boyfriend everyday? Please read on...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What topics should I talk about with my boyfriend everyday? Please read on...?

Well me and my boyfriend are going out now for nearly 2months and its going good. But there is one problem that I am facing. I am kind of an extrovert but nowadays i feel i talk less and i feel i don't have topics to talk on. With anyone for that matter. My boyfriend says that i don't talk much. But I'm basically not a girl who talks less but dunno whats wrong these days. So can you please tell me what do i talk on in general daily?? I know its a weird question but please help me.. I don't want to look boring, so please suggest some good and interesting topics to talk with friends and my boyfriend!

1. Megan Fox
    2. Comic books
    3. BEER!!!
    4. *****
    5. Video games
    6. BEER!!
    7. and finally, *****

Comment

Well that's atually a difficult question as it depend on the guy. What's his personality? Do you know any of his interests? Talk about what interests him, aside from that have him start off a subject then just start talking about that subject. Every guy is different just as every girl is different. Just try your best I'm sure that if you honestly put forth effort you will find that there are plenty of topics to choose from, you just have to find them.

Good luck - Leaf_It.
      sigpic•
      "Never put off until tomorrow, what you can put off until the day after" -Mark Twain

Comment

I agree with Leaf. Depending on the guy, there could be any number of topics that interest him. Just talk to him about what he likes, try and ask him questions and find things that you both have an interest in. Basically like Leaf said, if you put forth an honest effort, you will find there can be many things you can talk about.
        Nate
        www.blitwise.com

Comment

Is this some sort of spam? :confused:

If not, just talk about what he does for fun.
          Math Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
          Reading Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
          Computer Skills Level:llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

dont go too personal when you dont have any topic, it may lead to bad situation.
            Speak any unwanted topic that happened in that day...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by socialwebexpert View Post
                dont go too personal when you dont have any topic, it may lead to bad situation.
                Speak any unwanted topic that happened in that day...
                Don't listen to spam bot advice.

This message brought to you by the Nonnagian "Building a Better World" Foundation. Thank you for reading this message.

Comment

if youre serious and not another spambot, just talk about what he likes. this can include: "Beer. Pizza. Dance Parties. Tacos. Beer. Slayer. Cartwheels. Drag Queens. Baseball. Beer. Doin Wheelies. Scissoring. Push Ups. Whiskey. Modern Warfare 2. .....Oh, and lets not forget Beer!" - taken from zebrahead's fan page
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm a little late here, but talk about how to sound less like a spambot.

Comment

Talk about what interests him, aside from that have him start off a subject then just start talking about that subject. Every guy is different just as every girl is different.????

http://www.leather4sure.net/
                      Last edited by Champion1; 01-16-2017, 12:06 PM.
                      Ali

Comment

Working...
                      X